1'' Sanitary Tank Spray Balls AV-13 AISI-304
Tank spray balls are mainly used to spray and clean the inside of the tanks strongly. They are mainly used in food-processing, beverage, beer, and pharmaceutical industries.
AV-13 cleaning ball is sprayer for cleaning the inside of tanks.
- Fixed cleaning ball: 360°spray completely, 180° spray.
- Rotary cleaning ball: ball is spherical and elliptical. Jet orifice looks flat slot shape.
- Multi-position cleaner
- Self lubricating.
- Working pressure: 1 ~ 3bar
- Max. working temperature: 95°C
- Wetting radius: Max. 3m
- Cleaning radius: 2m
- Connection end: butt-welded, sanitary clamp, threaded or others upon request.
- Design standards: DIN, 3A, SMS, ISO / IDF, etc.
- End connection: threaded, clamp, welded as customers require.
- Size available: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2",3/4"
- Max. working pressure: 10bar
- Max. working temperature: 248°F
The AV-7S-1 type is used for low viscosity materials, such as water, beer, wine, fluid milk and so on. When rotate the handle wheel clockwise, the valve will be open for sampling. When rotate the handle wheel anti-clockwise, the valve will be closed.
The AV-7S-2 type is used to treat high viscosity materials, such as yoghourt, syrup, ice cream, etc.. The valve is normally closed design, it will open when pushing the handle and will return to nominal close position automatically by spring.